When you browse or visit our website on coinsdo.com (“Website”)
When you make use of, or interact with our website, our mobile application, and any other mobile software application that we license (each individually, and collectively, the “App”)
When you create an account and/or log in
When you download our software / app
When you provide user information
When you contact us (such as for customer support, assistance, or submitting a request)
1. What information we collect? Why we collect it and how it is used?
|Instance of Collection
|Types of Personal Information Collected
|When you browse or visit our website
|When you create an account and every time you log in
|Name & Email Address
Why is data collected and for what purposes?
- To provide our service and certain features of the product
- To improve our product and quality of service
- To create an account
- To authenticate your access to the services
- To provide the services
What is the legal basis for collecting the data (GDPR only)?
- Legitimate interest (e.g. essential cookies)
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract and/or legitimate interest
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
What are the consequences of not providing the data?
- Cannot collect and store the information
- Cannot use or access some parts of the website
- Cannot create an account
- Cannot process the Service order and perform the agreement
- Cannot set up the mobile app
- Cannot assist you and respond your query
How long do we store the collected data?
- Until we no longer need the information and proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that we may retain it for a longer or shorter period in accordance with data retention laws.
2. How we protect and store your information?
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your Personal Data. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
3. How we share your personal information?
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
4. Your Rights
You are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal information including the right to access, correct or delete your personal information. You can execute the rights by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
5. Links To And Interaction With Third Party Products
6. Log Files
We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep selecting them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
8. Contact Us